Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dskyzer Tees




Gaz (Dskyzer) is one of those people I met and had a good chat with a while back, then saw his work at the Letterheads exhibition at Wooden Shadow Gallery in Richmond last September, but didn't realise it was his. His was one of my favourite letters, and when I was trawling around and saw the same design up on his myspace page, I sent him a random complimentary note saying how much I liked his style. Then we put 2 and 2 together, and worked out we already sorta knew each other.
Dskyzer is of the old skool Melbourne graff scene that was going off when I was about 5 years old. Anyway, how wicked are his designs? These are some of his tees he's been selling (I'm sure he won't mind me posting pics up here), of which I have now purchased four. The best thing about buying tees from Gaz is that you also get the experience of hanging out while he prints them, which is always random, and always hilarious.
You can look him up and buy tees here: www.myspace.com/dskyzer

2 comments:

dj breez said...

dskyzer hoody's and tee's are the best. dj breez melbourne.

dj breez said...

dskyzer hoody's and tee's are the best. dj breez melbourne.